TERMS & CONDITIONS
We want you to be pleased with the goods that you purchase and with the service that we provide. These are our conditions of sale and you should read them carefully as they apply to your order. We ask you to review your order and accept these terms and conditions of sale whilst registering your details.
1. When you order goods from us a contract will be formed on completion of order and then when you receive a copy of your email order confirmation.
2. If you want to change your order (including the arrangements for delivery or collection), you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order.
3. If you purchase the same goods under two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the products supplied will be from the same batch run and be an exact colour match.
4. You are responsible for the confidentiality and maintenance of your personal account information and password. You accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and safe, if you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known to someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation you should contact us immediately. V & R Design shall not be liable for any loss or damage as a failure by you to protect your password or account details.
5.You guarantee that when you register with us as a customer all of the information which you provide is true, accurate and up to date. If any of the information provided changes we request you inform us immediately.
6. Your privacy is very important to us at V & R Design and we are committed to treating your personal data (e.g. your name, telephone number, e-mail address, billing and delivery address, debit and credit card details) with total respect and complete confidentiality.
7.You must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name which you do not have authority to use. You must not use the website in any way which will cause or is likely to cause the website to be damaged or interrupted in any way or cause any possible impairment.
8. The price for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) is as set out in the order confirmation.
9. You must pay in full for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
10. Ownership in the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and are payable by you in connection with the goods.
11. Where you have ordered your goods by internet under the Consumer Contract (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations you may cancel your order at any time between placing the order and within 14 days after the day the goods comes into your possession.
12. Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the damage is a result of handling by you.
13. Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
14. Whilst we deliver to most areas in the World, additional charges may be levied as per the order information.
15. Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods within the original approximate arranged time then we will notify you of the delay and a new delivery time as soon as possible.
16. To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or make a deduction based on the condition of the goods.
17. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible within no more than 14 of the day after our receipt of the returned goods, or, if the goods have not yet been delivered, within 14 days of the day you gave us notice of cancellation.
18. Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession.
19. We process all refunds in line with the original payment method.
20. Where the goods were delivered to a third party in the UK and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
21. We will not be responsible for any delay in complying or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions of sale if that delay or failure is due to any circumstances outside our control including but not limited to, issues with our suppliers, fire, flood, acts of terrorism.
23. You may not transfer your rights under the contract between us to any third party without V & R Designs prior written consent.
24. These Conditions of Sale and any contract formed in accordance with clause 1 of those Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. If you do not comply with these conditions of sale and we reserve our right to take action in the same or a similar situation in the future will not be affected.
27. You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; this would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
28. We try to make sure that all information on the Website. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
29. Subject to availability. Prices are as displayed on the website at the time of offer. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.