TERMS & CONDITIONS
We want you to be pleased with the goods that you purchase and with the service that you receive from us. These are our conditions of sale and you should read them carefully as they apply to your order. We ask you to review your order and accept these terms and conditions of sale during the registration process.
1. When you order goods from us a contract will be formed when you receive a copy of your email order confirmation.
2. If you want to change your order (including the arrangements for delivery or collection), you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order.
3. If you purchase the same goods under two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the goods supplied will be from the same batch and be an exact colour match.
4. You are responsible for the confidentiality and maintenance of your personal account information and password. You accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure, if you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known to someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation you should contact us immediately. V & R Design shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as a failure by you to protect your password or account details.
5.You guarantee that when you register with us as a customer all of the information which you provide is true, accurate and up to date. If any of the information provided changes you must inform us immediately.
6.You must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name which you do not have authority to use. You must not use the website in any way which will cause or is likely to cause the website to be impaired, damaged or interrupted in any way.
7. The price for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) is as set out in the order confirmation.
8. You must pay in full for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
9. Ownership in the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges.
10. Where you have ordered your goods by internet, e-mail or telephone, under the Consumer Contract (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations you may cancel your order at any time between placing the order and within 14 days after the day the goods come into your possession (or the last item of a multiple order comes into your possession) this does not apply to: Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised.
11. Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
12. Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
13. Smaller home accessories to UK addresses will be made by a standard parcel courier. All deliveries will be made Monday to Friday between 8am - 9pm.
Delivery cost for these items is £4.95 per delivery. Delivery at this rate is only available to mainland UK.
14. Whilst we deliver to most areas in the UK, we are unable to guarantee delivery, within our usual lead times, to certain areas. These include Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man.
15. Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods or to have them ready for collection within the original approximate time frame then we will notify you of the delay and new time frame as soon as possible.
16. To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in value of any goods if they have been unnecessarily handled by you.
17. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 14 of the day after our receipt of the returned goods, or, if the goods have not yet been delivered, within 14 days of the day you gave us notice of cancellation.
18. Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may make a deduction from any refund due to you.
19. We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
20. Where the goods were delivered to a third party in the UK and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund. We will not supply or deliver to shipping agents or to agents who sell on our goods to third parties.
21. Your privacy is very important to us at V & R Design and we are committed to treating your personal data (e.g. your name, telephone number, e-mail address, billing and delivery address, debit and credit card details) with total respect and confidentiality.
22. We will not be responsible for any delay in complying or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions of sale if that delay or failure is due to any circumstances outside our reasonable control including without limitation fire, flood, acts of terrorism or where we are let down by a supplier.
23. You may not transfer your rights under the contract between us to any third party without V & R Designs prior written consent.
24. If any term of these conditions of sale is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then such term will be severed from the remaining terms which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
25. If you do not comply with these conditions of sale and we take no action in respect of that non-compliance, our right to take action in the same or a similar situation in the future will not be affected.
26. These Conditions of Sale and any contract formed in accordance with clause 1 of those Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
28. You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
29. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by V & R Design.
30. We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of the Vouchers, and are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
31. Subject to availability. Prices are as displayed on the website at the time of offer. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
32. If a ‘Voucher’ is delivered with a higher value than the price that was charged to the credit or debit card, V & R Design reserves the right to cancel the Voucher and re-issue the Voucher at the correct purchase price.